Blogging... blogging, blogging and blogging. I'm not sure still if I like, it. I appreciate it more than I did before. I think blogging is great if you actually have something to say. So heres my list of people who should blog.
1. If your a person of public interest
2. If you have a specific knowledge
3. If you are reporting on something regularly
4. If your blog is actually entertaining
5. If you have an interesting story/ideas
6. If you are affiliated with an organization
7. If you want to answer questions
and I'm sure there's more type of people who should blog, the only people who shouldn't are those you just write about their day, would you call your friends and tell them about your lunch for 4 minutes.
My guide for blogging is think about what you would tell people at a lecture. If you have something that you would book a lecture hall and talk to 100 people about confidentially, blog about it. Otherwise, just live life until you have something to share.
Here's one more blog I'd like to share, www.ihatethis.org. I'm not sure if we need more hate, but my god it's good to have a rant.
Over and Out
P.s
Please Grade my Twitter, Data everywhere and this post.
Thanks and god speed
2009-06-11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment