2009-04-13

Good Olde HTML

HTML started off as a simple markup for text. It was really basic way to do add a little bit for formatting to what was at the time a text only web. The tags where simple: links, text, bold, italic. Then there was some layout tags left, right, center. Then more layout tags, table, div, span and font. Pretty soon HTML was being used to represent the graphical visions of designers.

But now we have amazing tools like dreamweaver or frontpage, so do we still need HTML. I'm saying no but never the less it's good to know where web design originated from. And I went on a few forums and alot of people cross mingle a program like dreamweaver with their own codes to get their desired result. So, html is a tedious but a good thing I think, and really the foundation of our internet as we know it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment