I have decided my blog style is going to very relaxed but at the same time credible and hopefully well written.
I'm warming more to the whole blogging idea, there's some cool blogs which are informative, insightful and not to let alliteration down interesting. Yet at the same time there is so, so, so many useless blogs out their. In this blog I shall explore. The good the bad and the ugly of blog posts...
In the next post! Sorry sports fans but I've decided to break up this blog entry into four separate blogs. Just it's just to space it out a bit and enable RSS feeds without there being so many. Look maybe this is not the best way to do it, so if it isn't for all the people who are following my blog just tell me. Hearing from people is sick, cheers Dazz
2009-03-12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment