2009-03-04

First entry or entry first in pig latin

So I'm a student at University of Canberra and am creating a blog for a unit which is Networked Media. This is my blog, I have nothing of interest but blankness drives me to suicide.

My question of the day, does being a blogger make you self involved with an under current of desperation for everyone to hear ones own opinion or is it just a fun way to get ur opinions out there, I'm still yet to decide

1 comments:

Daryl Williams said...

Hi I am a fellow UC student. You don't have an RSS feed setup for people to subscribe to your blog. I would suggest using feedburner. Its free and it will be useful later in the course when you need to provide stats relating to your blog site. I will keep visiting in a hope to subscribe to your blog.

Oh Yes "Get your opinions out there".

Post a Comment